Foundation design and analyses related to the installation of offshore platforms and marine/subsea structures; harbours, jetties and near-shore works; land reclamation; pipelines.
Typical capabilities are:
- design of geophysical and geotechnical site investigations at sea, from nearshore to deep (> 2000m) water, including preparation of technical specifications, remote and on-board supervision of works;
- data interpretation to deduce the design soil profile and all needed parameters for further analyses;
- geotechnical design of offshore platforms and subsea structures, including pile driving analyses;
- jack-up leg penetration assessment;
- geotechnical and/or structural design of pull-in devices and anchorages of pipelines;
- design of near-shore structures such as quays, jetties, piers, breakwaters, dredged areas, disposal basins and more.