Foundation design and analyses related to the installation of offshore platforms and marine/subsea structures; harbours, jetties and near-shore works; land reclamation; pipelines.
Typical capabilities are:
- design of geophysical and geotechnical site investigations at sea, from nearshore to deep (> 2000m) water, including preparation of technical specifications, remote and on-board supervision of works;
- data interpretation to deduce the design soil profile and all needed parameters for further analyses;
- geotechnical design of offshore platforms and subsea structures, including pile driving analyses;
- jack-up leg penetration assessment;
- geotechnical and/or structural design of pull-in devices and anchorages of pipelines;
- design of near-shore structures such as quays, jetties, piers, breakwaters, dredged areas, disposal basins and more.
Let’s Work Together
SOIL is constantly looking for new ideas, new talents and new active minds. If you’re interested in our design and engineering approach and want to discover our workplace, feel free to contact us at any time.